The August 17th, 2020 meeting of the Newport Center Toastmasters Club was attended by 14 members and 3 guests.
Our meetings are now held online via zoom conferencing tool to download please visit zoom.
Visit easy-speak and confirm your role for the next meeting!
Theme: “Motivation” Word of the Day: “Perspective”
- Meeting Roles
– Toastmaster: Ryan Cwick
– Table Topics Master: David Rosenthal
– General Evaluator: Brenda Ryan
- Laurie Anderson Game Plan
- Shiva Batchu Ethical Framework
- Lory Nemnich
- Gary Lavender
- The Winners
Best Table Topics Colette Gardner Spark Plug Award
Cyn Hannah & Karen Mileski David Rosenthal
Most Improved Speaker Best Evaluator
Shiva Batchu Gary Lavender & Lory Nemnich
Risk Taker Second Best Speaker
Laurie Anderson –
- New Business:
– Guest Feedback: Guests share their feedback from the meeting.
– Area Report: Shiva shares report from the Division and invites all to attend the Division meeting at 6 PM.
- Old Business:
– Club Specific: If a member misses more than 3 meetings in a row that is not related to travel, illness, or
business that member will be moved to the inactive list. Inactive and/or former members will be given priority
over guests when there is a waitlist to join.
– If a member is unable to attend a meeting it is the member’s responsibility to find a replacement. Remember
to fill your role if you are unable to attend!
– Guests must attend 3 meetings in order to be eligible to join Club 231-F. Note: Does NOT have to be