The April 10 meeting of the Newport Center Toastmasters Club was attended by 21 members and one guest: Jeffrey “Steven” (1st visit).
Our location is at the East Bluffs Homeowners Community at 2414 Vista Del Oro, Newport Beach.
Feel free to visit our club’s website at newportcentertoastmasters.org
Also see https://www.facebook.com/NewportCenterToastmasters and we are on Meetup.com
The theme was: “Crisis Management”. The word of the day was: “crossroads”.
The winners were:
Best Table Topics = Carl
Spark Plug = Steve
Risk Taker = Katharine
Best Evaluator = Alex
Most Improved Speaker = Breanne
Second Best Speaker = Breanne
Best Speaker = Katharine
Table Topics Master: Steve
General Evaluator: Steve
Breanna – Number 2 – “How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Your MBA”
Sara – Number 2 – “The Search”
Daniel – Number 10 – “Creating Memories”
Katharine – Advance – Story Telling – Number 2 – “’Distinguished Area’ to the City Council”
Evaluators: Erika, Steve, Alex, Christi.
– Please always bring and use your manuals, both Competent Communicator and Competent Leadership.
– It is important to keep our introductions, invocation, toast, educational minute and joke, short.
– Please note that we are not to park in the street because it is reserved for the residents.
– The Table Topics Master for the next week needs to send the questions to the Toastmaster in case s/he cannot attend.
– Christi read the schedule for next week