The March 27 meeting of the Newport Center Toastmasters Club was attended by 23 members and one guest: Peter Stemler.
Our location is at the East Bluffs Homeowners Community at 2414 Vista Del Oro, Newport Beach.
Feel free to visit our club’s website at newportcentertoastmasters.org
Also see https://www.facebook.com/NewportCenterToastmasters and we are on Meetup.com
The theme was: “First Love”. The word of the day was: “Jejune”.
The winners were:
Best Table Topics = Daniel Oh
Spark Plug = Scott Barr
Risk Taker = Eric Graham
Best Evaluator = Roddy Tabatabai
Most Improved Speaker = Steven Wong
Second Best Speaker = Mark Mannon
Best Speaker = Steven Wong
Presiding: Cyn Hannah
Toastmaster: Cynthia Gibbs
Table Topics Master: Katharine Hanson
General Evaluator: Joe Milunas
Eric Graham – Number 2 – “Internet Addiction”
Steven Wong – Number 4 – “You Can Do This”
Scott Barr – Advance – Speaking to Inform – “The Miracle Morning”
Mark Mannon – Number 7 – “‘The Month of March”
Evaluators: Tom Smagala, Tracy McCloskey, Dustin Rich, Cyn Hannah.
– Please always bring and use your manuals, both Competent Communicator and Competent Leadership.
– It is important to keep our introductions, invocation, toast, educational minute and joke, short.
– Please note that we are not to park in the street because it is reserved for the residents.
– Ron to step in for Cindy as backup Sergeant at Arms.
– Cyn read the schedule for next week.