The November 7 meeting of the Newport Center Toastmasters Club was attended by 20 members and two guests, Mary (1st visit) and Tracie (3rd visit). – Tracie will join our club next week.
Our location is at the East Bluffs Homeowners Community at 2414 Vista Del Oro, Newport Beach.
The theme was: “Election Day”. The word of the day was: “mollify”.
The winners were:
Best Table Topics = Cynthia
Spark Plug = Daniel
Risk Taker = Michael
Best Evaluator = Dr. Bob
Most Improved Speaker = Michael
Second Best Speaker = Mark
Best Speaker = Michael
Table Topics Master: Katharine
General Evaluator: John
Jessica – Number 16 – “Director of Operation”
Daniel – Number 6 – “How to Be in the Middle of the Pack”
Mark – Number 7 – “Rams Experience”
Michael – “Farewell”
Evaluators: Brendan, Roddy, Colette, Dr. Bob.
– Please always bring and use your manuals, both Competent Communicator and Competent Leadership.
– It is important to keep our introductions, invocation, toast, educational minute and joke, short.
– Please note that we are not to park in the street because it is reserved for the residents.
– Katharine presented the trophy to Christi who was second place at the Division J Evaluation Contest.
– Dinh read the schedule.
– Tracie will join our club next week.